Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Sunday, October 26, 2014

Work has continued..

Hello everyone,

I've resumed work in the studio. I went down Friday for several hours and several hours Saturday. Started working on the tangle of yarn I have fown there. It's been insane the nest yarn becomes when left on it's own for a few months. It's beginning to look better, maybe another day or two of work and I can take a picture to show you.

Do you know we have less than 3 months until Christmas? So, with that in mind I've started working on a few gifts. Gifts will be simple this year. Will tell you more later (don't want to spill the beans if anyone "special" is watching).

More work tomorrow on the studio, plus work upstairs too.

Talk to you later,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.