Pages

Welcome Friend:

To the growing and changing blog of the growing and changing Wanda. You will find that I am weird and fun but sometimes a bit serious. Thank you for hanging out with me and seeing what weirdness I'm into today.

Wanda






Friday, November 21, 2014

Work, work, work!

Hello everyone,

Wow, a lot gets done when you keep on working at stuff. Am I done with my fabric? Nope, but I've accomplished so much (most of which has to do with Christmas gifts). Something I can tell you about is the hand built pottery pieces I've made and making. Hubby and I are going to a craft show in a few weeks to show his pottery and I wanted to make some more pieces to take. It takes a while for them to dry and get ready so I've had to make them now for them to be ready.

What have you got going on?

Talk to you later.
Wanda

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all. I will try to answer you but if you are "annonymous" I cannot unless you leave your email address. I have had to turn on comment moderation due to a lot of spam coming my way.